To launch Blockchain & NFT backed film crowdfunding platform MContent – which aims to open new horizons for filmmakers and revolutionise the global content landscape, MContent has embarked on a yearlong multi-level campaign in hope of inspiring burgeoning content creators to be part of their movement and the app’s Mseed fund which is funding up to $200,000 per project for creatives who are looking to create film, documentary, series and short film but do not have access to the resources to create and share content at scale. The first of its kind, MContent is a tokenised content marketplace that enables the crowdfunding of film production and capital-intensive for content creators using cryptocurrency and nonfungible tokens.
Founded in July 2021 but officially launching in February 2022 the launch campaign started with an immersive launch event attended by key gamers, influencers such as MoVlogs, global NFT faces and other notable tech and crypto industry players at W Palm Jumeirah Dubai. Here MContent premiered two of their original co-productions at a pop-up beach Cineverse experience with guests wearing their virtual reality (VR) headsets in a metaverse Cinema experience held in collaboration with PwC PricewaterhouseCoopers technology teams. This cineverse is expected to pop up at other locations globally across the year and was followed in March by the reveal of MContent launch App video featuring globally known content creator Super Car Blondie as face of the campaign.
- What is aim of the campaign and message?
- MContent has created the world’s first tokenized eco-system, we are the first App that rewards not only content creators, but viewers as well, following the concept of being monetized through our own digital currency (MContent) from the first view! We are currently available on both Play Store and Apple Store, download the App today and receive 50 million MContent tokens
- MContent provides content creators from all around the world with seeding opportunities using our MSeed feature, content creators can be film directors, producers, script writers and not only, MSeed covers a lot of categories including: Feature Film, Short Films, Travelogues, Music Videos, Documentries, Mobile Journalist, Food logues, Animated 2D/3D, 360 degree films & standup comedy
- The main objective of the campaign is to announce the launch of our innovative App and drive app installs, video views and MSeed applications
- There will be Digital OOH in specific countries
- There will be Cinema Ads as well in specific countries
- There will be ongoing Online digital campaign for the launch of MContent
- There will be ongoing traditional PR globally to support the launch of MContent
- In addition, MContent has already partnered with the following events across the globe since February 2022 both showcasing our launch campaign ad and through on the ground collaborations bringing our Cineverse experience to and for some forming a longterm partnerships to encourage content creators from their sector to become part of the App. These include so far – Better world Fund, CED (Crypto Expo Dubai), Binance blockchain week, Expo Dubai 2020 France Pavilion, Middle East Fashion Council & American University of Dubai amongst others
Client Official Name of Campaign: MContent
Credits of Faces featured: Alex (SuperCar Blondie)
Creative Concept & Direction: Akber Munawer
Production Company: Checkmate/MProductions
PR Agency: Galerie Agency