Nearly 400 top creatives from 48 countries will judge work from around the world. Jury members from the region and their judging disciplines are:
- Dida Atassi, design director, Accenture Interactive Middle East Dubai, Interactive, Online & Mobile/Interactive & Mobile Craft
- Paul Banham, regional ECD, MullenLowe MENA Dubai, Cultural Driver
- Pablo Maldonado, ECD, Wunderman Thompson Dubai, Creative Effectiveness
- Vidya Manmohan, founder, creative chairwoman, V4Good Dubai, Direct Marketing
- Juan Pablo Valencia, regional creative advisor (TICCA), FCB Artgroup Almaty, Creative Use of Data
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2022 juries can be viewed here.
How does your adtech look for 2022? No matter what stage your planning is at, our final Online Briefing of the year has you covered. Join us on November 29 for Adtech Playbook – A Roadmap to Superior Performance. Find out more here.
To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online. No physical entries will be accepted this year, all entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
“The quality and makeup of juries has long been a hallmark of The One Show,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “Our goal each year is to have a gender-balanced, diverse jury of the industry’s top creative leaders from around the world who judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution.”
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline is December 31, 2021, extended deadline February 4, 2022, and final deadline is March 4, 2022.
Judging will start in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. The One Show 2022 Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be announced during Creative Week in New York, May 16-20, 2022.
New this year:
- A dedicated discipline for Gaming to recognize creative excellence in the way brands are integrated into interactive experiences that use gameplay and the metaverse to entertain, inform, and create community. The new discipline also honors areas such as art direction, visual effects, animation, music and others related to gaming.
- Separation of Pharma and Health & Wellness into separate disciplines, allowing for an expanded list of categories and a larger group of specialists on each dedicated jury. Pharma recognizes communications created for products or services that diagnose, treat, prevent, or advocate for medical conditions; Health & Wellness recognizes communications created to educate, promote and/or assist in a person or animal’s health and well-being.
- Changes to Interactive, Mobile, and Digital Craft to reflect the way these sectors are continuing to grow and overlap. The former Interactive & Online and Mobile disciplines are now merged into one, and the former Digital Craft discipline is now Interactive & Mobile Craft.
- Brand Partnership categories now included in many One Show disciplines, in recognition of the increasingly collaborative industry.
Agencies, brands, production companies and individuals responsible for winning work each year are highlighted in The One Show Global Rankings, the ad industry’s most respected global measure of creative success. Winners are ranked globally, regionally and by country.
Revenue generated from The One Show entry fees goes back into the industry to fund programming under the nonprofit organization’s four pillars: Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality and Creative Development.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards , Type Directors Club Communication Design and Typeface Design awards, Young Guns and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing, focusing on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. The global ADC Annual Awards honours creative excellence in craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.