On an Instagram post, the agency Bridge of Minds reveals a new filter to support the Lebanese community after the Beirut Blast. The agency writes:
Beirut Blast is real, it’s very real and unfortunately an irreversible reality.
A reality that hit the heart of Beirut and the heart of Bridge of Minds family.
Like many businesses in Mar Mikhael, we were hurt on many levels. Four of our dearest colleagues were severely injured and traumatized for life.
We are back to continue building relationships with Bridge of Minds community, to remind them that we need to preserve our identity, values, distinctive approach, empathy and passion that we can’t but communicate at every hour through all our work.
Bridge of Minds (BOM) continues by clarifying that as a start-up, there is no other option “but to start-up…. again.”
For the purpose of this statement, they created a filter that shows words and statements referring to six positive “states of mind”.
Do you want to see the future? Sign up for Campaign’s Marcomms360 Predictions 2021 virtual event. December 14-15. Registration free
BOM used these states of mind for the Lebanese community to relate to, from survivors to the Lebanese diaspora and Entrepreneurs, agencies, youth, businesses, journalists, influencers, etc.
The states of mind are:
– Survivor – for all those who survived Beirut blast!
– I belong to Lebanon! – for all those who carry Lebanon in their heart!
– Stubborn heart. – for all the fighters who won’t give up easily!
– Brave mind. – for all the positive and courageous peeps out there!
– Wake up! – for all the people in responsible positions, we need you to wake up!
– Start UP – for all the entrepreneurs, keep on rolling!
You can find the filter by going to BOM’s Instagram page: