Khoros, a digital-first customer engagement software and service provider, and Talkwalker, a consumer intelligence and deep listening company, have announced their partnership to provide brands with social media management, intelligence, and deep listening experiences. The strategic relationship will equip brands with the tools they need — from insights to action — to remain attuned, responsive, and adaptive to market trends and audience shifts.
According to the companies, the partnership will enable the brands to take advantage of an integrated enterprise solution delivered in one seamless buying and user experience. Ultimately, this allows brands to reduce costs, increase revenue, and deliver better customer experiences.
Khoros customers are now equipped with in-depth insights through deep listening. Additionally, Talkwalker customers can leverage an integrated social media management solution with tools to take action on insights at scale and the ability to thoughtfully engage with and meet customers wherever they are. Through unified workflows, the partnership provides the following advantages:
- Holistic view of all customer conversations: With visibility across owned and earned conversations, closely monitor buying behavior, conversations around competitors, and a real-time understanding of brand health to remain competitive.
- Powering thoughtful engagement: By combining the ability to monitor and respond to customers all in one place, brands can more quickly foster strong customer relationships by delivering relevant content and creating authentic real-time conversations.
- Unmatched data coverage: Data is gathered across more sources (e.g., social, print, TV, online, first/third party, etc.) with 90 per cent data accuracy to make critical business decisions.
- Actionable insights with leading AI: Brands can act on the strongest insights delivered through customisable dashboards, simplified filtering, powerful reports, and sophisticated visualisation in real-time.
- Expert reporting & strategy: With Khoros’s Strategic Services team, brands can get the support they need to track competitors, optimise audience targeting, and improve their digital care strategy.
“Having the best of both social listening and customer engagement technologies together means that brands have unprecedented capabilities to understand customers more than any other solution on the market,” said Lokdeep Singh, CEO at Talkwalker. “Marketers can tap into the deepest and most reliable data coverage allowing them to get closer to consumers more than ever before, at every point of the consumer journey.”