Campaign Middle East will be publishing our 6th annual edition of the TV/Video Guide 2022 on April 25. This will be one-of-a-kind, all-information-in-one, hands-on guide on all TV Channels and OTT / Streaming Video providers in the region.
Here are some quick pointers about the TV/Video Guide:
Campaign Middle East’s TV/Video Guide 2022 is the perfect handbook for planners at agencies, clients and media looking at setting their television strategy. It will be a comprehensive guide to the stations and streaming platforms available in the GCC and wider MENA region. Each listing gives readers easy access to top-line information such as ownership, reach, demographics and availability. Enhanced listings carry more in-depth selling points such as viewership, flagship programmes and media rep contact details.
Here is the link for last years Campaign’s TV/Video Guide 2021 for reference.
Participation in the Campaign TV/Video Guide 2022 is the best way to stay top-of-mind among planners. The informative directory will sit on agency desks all year as the go-to reference on regional television buying. If you are a television channel or OTT streaming provider that wants to reach out to media agencies and marketing managers, we want to know more about you and you should reach out to us. The guide will also be a ‘state of the nation’ report at how TV and video is performing and what its prospects are for the year. Industry leaders will be quoted, whilst others will provide in-depth analysis in the form of first-person articles.
The TV channel and OTT listings will also be featured in Campaign’s Online Directory. Campaign has digitised all its guides and directories, and now each channel will have their own page hosted in the Online Directory where agencies and brands can search for media based on their requirements. Similarly, you can search for all the TV Channel listings in the online Directory on campaignme.com/directory and in Type, select TV Channel.
Please find below the partnership options and ensure it reached us before our deadline of 8th April 2022.
Option 1 – Free Listings:
TV Channel information:
- Name of the channel – please give details of all your channels individually.
- Ownership / Parent Company:
- Head office
- Number of staff
- Year founded
- Bio (please send in the below format)
- What country is it based in?
- What sort of content does it broadcast?
- Which countries does it reach?
- Which satellites, cable services, etc is it available through
Streaming platform information
- Name of the platform
- Ownership/parent company
- City where head office is located
- Year founded
- Subscription costs
- What sort of content does it carry?
- Availability (apps, Apple TV, website, Playstation store, etc.)
- Which countries is it available in?
Please note that there would be minimum 8/10 free channel listings on each page. If exclusivity and added exposure are preferred, please find below the add-on options:
Option 2 – Half Page listings + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory for each channel:
All the above listings in a Half Page format of the magazine, plus the below added information:
6. Extended Bio
- (TV) TV Channel Bio (100 words). (OTT/Streaming) Service description
- (TV) Viewership numbers. (OTT/Streaming) Number of subscribers/users
- (TV) Viewer demographics. (OTT/Streaming) Viewer demographics.
- (TV) Flagship programmes. (OTT/Streaming) Most popular shows.
- (TV) Rate card. (OTT/Streaming) Advertising options and rate card
7. Business details
- Media rep (+ contact details)
- Contact number
8. Annual listing subscription in Campaign’s Online directory, where the above info would be available throughout the year on Campaign’s website in the form of a full page listing.
9. TV Station Logo
10. Leadership panel (pictures and designations of up to 6 top management team)
Option 3 – Full Page listing for each channel:
Half page Listing for each channel + Half Page Interview will include the above logo Half Page option plus the lower half page utilized as an Interview with the channels head or a Half Page advert.
Option 4 – Double Page:
Half page Listing + Half Page Interview + Full page Advert. This option will include the above full page option plus a Full Page advert would be offered on the opposite page.
Option 5 – Front Cover Sponsorship:
This option includes the above Double page option plus you would be the official Co-sponsors of the directory with your logo on the Front Cover of the report as one of the official Sponsor.
The deadline is 8th April 2022 for providing us the above listing information, this special issue would hit the stands on April 25th.