Campaign Middle East is pleased to announce the 4th edition of our annual Production House Guide. This is a one-of-a-kind, all information in one, hands-on guide on all Production Studios and their services in the region.
Here are some quick pointers:
• Content is king, the saying goes. And the Crown’s power is ever increasing as traditional advertising competes with social and native content. So quality Production capabilities are in higher demand than ever before. From quick-turnaround social reaction films to traditional TVCs to feature-length documentaries, regional video output is taking off. And behind this boom are the specialist agencies providing services from directing and producing to post production.
• There is a there is no such hands on, all information in one guide giving a detailed overview of all the studios in the region therefore there is a huge demand for this from marketers and agencies. The guide will list the main production houses in the region, along with their in-house specialisms.
• The guide will stand as a ready reference for all clients and agencies – from PR to creative to media – that need quality video content. If you are a Production house that wants to reach out to these decision makers, we want to know more about you.
• This special issue would be distributed with the 26th Sept 2021 issue of Campaign Middle East. This Guide will also feature permanently on the home page of Campaign’s website and will be shared across Campaign’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram pages.
• This year, Campaign ME is digitizing its directories, where each production house will have its own page hosted in the Campaign’s Online Agency Directory on Campaign’s website. Clients, brands & Agencies will use this directory to search for companies based on their services requirement. We will feature in each of your page all the latest news, articles, contact details, work, clients and all related information that we featured in Campaign, so it will be updated throughout the year with fresh news, editorial articles, clients work and all related information, making it a good place for all brands and clients to see the work you have been doing and the news that you have been making and in this way contributing to lead generation. Example for reference: https://campaignme.com/camouflage
You can view Campaign’s last year’s Production House Guide 2020 for reference.
Here are the Listing options:
Option 1 : Basic Free Listing:
• Production House name
• Ownership/holding group
• Regional headquarters/ office location,
• Number of Staff
• Year founded
• Email id
• In-house services, capabilities and specialisms (5 max)
• Key clients on retainer (5max).
Please note that there would be minimum 8/10 free agency listings on each page. If exclusivity is preferred, please find below the add on options for more exposure:
Option 2: Extended Listings + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory: This option includes all the above free info and the below added info:
• Agency Bio (100 words)
• All Specialisms and all Key Clients
• Local phone number
• Contact number
• Social media tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc)
Plus an annual listing subscription in Campaign’s Online Directory, where the above info would be available online throughout the year on Campaign’s website in the form of a full page listing.
Option 3 : Half Page listing:
This option would include all the above free listing information in a half page format of the magazine along with the below:
• High Res Company logo,
• Agency bio (50 words max)
• Local Phone numbers
• Leadership panel (pictures and designation of up to 4 top management),
• Awards won
• Additional key clients on retainer.
• Plus annual subscription to the Online Directory.
Option 4 : Full Page listing:
This option would include a Half page listing with all of the above detailed listing information + either Half Page content which can be Interview with CEO or Half Page of pictures of your team and your office or a Half Page case study. This option also includes the annual subscription to the Online Directory.
Option 5 : Double Page Spread – FP Listing for each agency opposite a FP Advert:
This option would include a Full page listing with all of the above listing information along with a Full Page Advert. The Full page listing would be opposite a Full page advert, thus giving you a Double page spread in the agency guide. This option also includes the annual subscription to the Online Directory.
Option 6 : Bespoke partnerships: This option includes the Directory’s Title Sponsorship with logos on the Front Cover and Adverts in premium Inside Front Cover / Back Cover positions. Costs are subject to requirements and negotiations.
The deadline for confirming the above options and sending all the info is 13th Sept 2021 & Campaign’s main magazine including the Production House Guide would hit the stands on 26th Sept and will be available throughout October across all major bookstores, hypermarkets and Motivate’s collection points.
For sending us the Free listings and more details on the costs of the above add on options, please email [email protected] & [email protected]