Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity has announced jury presidents for its 2023 awards. Dubai Lynx is MENA’s premier where the creative communications industry come together to learn, network and celebrate the power of creativity.
The jury presidents will govern the process of viewing, voting, discussion and awarding submissions received from the MENA region. This year, the jury presidents for the following categories are:
- Entertainment: Amani Duncan, CEO, BBH, United States
- Creative Effectiveness, Creative Strategy: Anna Vogt, chief strategy officer, VMLY&R London, United Kingdom
- Healthcare: Bernardo Romero, Maker, Klick Health, Canada
- Film, Print & Publishing, Radio & Audio: Gustavo Lauria, chief creative officer, We Believers, United States
- Media: Kate Ivory, agency partner, head of strategy, OMD EMEA, EMEA
- Film Craft: Rajay Singh, film director & founder, Directors Think Tank, South East Asia
- Design, Industry Craft: Sibusiso Sitole, co-founder and chief creative officer, The Odd Number, South Africa
- PR: Tom Beckman, global chief creative officer, Weber Shandwick, Global
- Outdoor, Direct, Brand Experience & Activation, Creative Commerce: Vicki Maguire, chief creative officer, Havas London, United Kingdom
- Digital, Mobile, Social & Influencer: Zoha Zoya, group creative director – head of experience design, R/GA, EMEA
Dubai Lynx 2023 recently announced several updates to reflect the changing landscape of the MENA region’s creative industry. It refreshed Media Lynx and added a new category ‘Co-Creation of Branded IP’ to ensure the award accurately reflects the current media industry. It also introduced ‘Creative Commerce Lynx’ to consider innovation in online and offline commerce, payment solutions and transactional journeys.
Given the interest generated by the festival, Dubai Lynx team invited Simon Cook, chief executive officer of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, to share his insights from winning campaigns at Cannes Lions.
The Dubai Lynx one-day festival is scheduled on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. The award ceremony will take place on Wednesday 15 March 2023, where winners will be announced at the Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Entries for Dubai Lynx are being accepted until Thursday, February 2, 2023. you can enter your work before December 15, 2022 to avail the early bird discount. Dubai Lynx is also welcoming content for talks for the regional stage. Further information on the awards can be found at www.dubailynx.com.