World Advertising Research Center (WARC), authority on marketing effectiveness revealed the jury line-up for the WARC Awards for MENA Strategy 2022, a search for the region’s smartest strategic marketing ideas that have driven business growth.
The panel consists of ten industry experts representing a selection of brands for various product categories, including Cigna, Google, P&G and Snap, as well as leading agencies such as Insignia, FP7 McCann, Grey Group, VMLY&R and Wunderman Thompson. Lianne Braganza, chief marketing officer MEA, Cigna has been named the jury chair.
Welcoming the jury, Chiara Manco, commissioning editor, case studies, WARC, says: “Drawing on their wealth of expertise and in-depth knowledge of MENA, this stellar line-up of judges, chaired by Cigna’s Lianne Braganza, will deliberate and award the best marketing ideas from across the region, providing the industry with a benchmark for strategy success.”
The jury members of the WARC Awards for MENA Strategy 2022 are:
- Lianne Braganza, chief marketing officer, MEA, Cigna – Jury Chair
- Remie Abdo, brand building & integrated communication director, P&G, UAE
- Tala Arakji, strategy director, FP7 McCann, UAE
- Vishal Badiani, regional creative strategy manager, Snap, UAE
- Mongi Bhouri, strategic planner, Digitas Dubai, UAE
- Ali Cheikhali, creative strategy lead, Google Creative Works, Google, UAE
- Mona Hassanie, strategy director, Wunderman Thompson, UAE
- Fabio Medeiros, head of strategy, VMLY&R COMMERCE, UAE
- Maria Parsons, head of strategy, Grey Group, Qatar
- Matthew Turner, strategy director, Insignia Worldwide, UAE
Launched in 2017, the WARC Awards for MENA Strategy is free to enter and open to agencies, brand owners and specialists in any marketing discipline across MENA.
The jury will award Grand Prix, Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades. With a straightforward process, entries can be submitted until 21 September 2022.