Campaign Middle East is pleased to announce the second edition of our Production House Guide. This is a one-of-a-kind, all information in one, hands-on guide on all Production Studios and their services in the region.
Here are some quick pointers:
• Content is king, the saying goes. And the Crown’s power is ever increasing as traditional advertising competes with social and native content. So quality Production capabilities are in higher demand than ever before. From quick-turnaround social reaction films to traditional TVCs to feature-length documentaries, regional video output is taking off. And behind this boom are the specialist agencies providing services from directing and producing to post production.
• There is a there is no such hands on, all information in one guide giving a detailed overview of all the studios in the region therefore there is a huge demand for this from marketers and agencies. The guide will list the main production houses in the region, along with their in-house specialisms.
• The guide will stand as a ready reference for all clients and agencies – from PR to creative to media – that need quality video content. If you are a Production house that wants to reach out to these decision makers, we want to know more about you.
• This special issue would be distributed with the 9th Sept 2018 issue of Campaign Middle East. This Guide will also feature permanently on the home page of Campaign’s website and will be shared across all of Campaign’s social platforms.
Option 1 : Basic Free Listing:
• Production House name
• Ownership/holding group
• Regional headquarters/ office location,
• Number of Staff
• Year founded
• Email id
• In-house services, capabilities and specialisms
• Social media tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube),
• Key clients on retainer (10 max).
Please note that there would be minimum 8/10 free agency listings on each page. If exclusivity is preferred, please find below the add on options:
Option 2 : Half Page listing:
This option would include all the above free listing information in a half page format of the magazine along with the below:
• High Res Company logo,
• Agency bio (50 words max)
• Local Phone numbers
• Leadership panel (pictures and designation of up to 4 top management),
• Awards won
• Additional key clients on retainer.
• Plus annual subscription to the Online Directory.
Cost: $3750 (Half page cost) + $2000 (Online Directory annual subscription cost) = $5750
Special discounted cost: $1500 net plus vat.
Option 3 : Full Page listing:
This option would include a Half page listing with all of the above detailed listing information + either Half Page Interview with CEO or Half Page of pictures of your team and your office. This option also includes the annual subscription to the Online Directory.
Cost: $5,500 (Full Page cost) + $2000 (Online Directory annual subscription cost) = $7,500
Special discounted cost: $3000 net plus vat.
Option 4 : Double Page Spread – FP Listing for each agency opposite a FP Advert:
This option would include a full page with all of the above detailed listing information including: Logo + Leadership panel + either Half Page Interview with CEO or Half Page of pictures of your team and your office. This Full page listing would be opposite a Full page advert, thus giving you a Double page spread in the agency guide.
This option also includes the annual subscription to the Online Directory.
Cost: $10,150 (Double page spread cost) + $2000 (Online Directory annual subscription cost) = $12,150
Special discounted cost: $5000 net plus vat.
The deadline for confirming the above options and sending all the info is 29th August 2019 & Campaign’s main magazine including the Production House Guide would hit the stands on 8th September.
Listing format examples: