Campaign Middle East is pleased to announce the PR and Events Guide 2019 with the Online Directory.
This guide will be circulated with Campaign’s 25th Aug – 7th Sept issue and it would be a comprehensive, all information in one, hands-on guide on PR & Events companies in the region.
Here are some quick pointers about the PR and Events Guide 2019:
- Building on the success of Campaign’s directories and guides rolled out over the last two years (including Ad Tech & Digital Agencies Guide, Media & Creative Agency Guide, Production House Guide, TV Guide, Radio Guide and The OOH Guide), Campaign is launching PR & Events Agency Guide.
- The PR Guide will be a ready reference for clients looking for a PR agency, and for journalists looking for contacts. As a directory, it will list key clients, agency contacts and vital company information.
- As Expo 2020 looms large on the horizon, the regional events market has never looked so promising. Campaign’s Events Directory will be a ready reference for all clients and agencies looking to run events, experiential, activation and display marketing. It will list contacts for event planners, fabricators, operations companies and suppliers, providing one place for the industry to find the skills and services that complement their offering and amplify their message.
- Basic listings are free, as we want to be as comprehensive as possible, so make sure we have your details. Enhanced listings are also available to make your agency stand out from the crowd. Get in touch now to share your details and ensure your place in what is sure to become the industry’s go-to reference source.
- This year, Campaign ME is digitizing its directories, where your agencies will have their own page hosted in the Online Agency Directory on campaignme.com under the Directory tab or you can also reach it directly at https://campaignme.com/directory. Clients and brands will use this directory to search for agencies based on their services requirement. We will feature in each of your agency page all the latest news, articles, contact details, work, clients and all related information that we featured in Campaign, so it will be updated throughout the year with fresh news, editorial articles, clients work and all related information, making it a good place for all brands and clients to see the work you have been doing and the news that you have been making and in this way introducing you to new clients.
How to get listed:
Send your listing details below to
Agency information: Name of agency, Is your agency more of a Pr Agency or an Events company, Date founded, Regional headquarters/offices, Ownership/holding group, Head of company, Website/email, Local phone number, Social media tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube), Specialisms (10 max), Key clients on retainer (10 max).
Please note that there would be minimum 8 free agency listings on each page. If exclusivity is preferred, please find below the add on options:
Option 1 – Half Page listing for each agency: This option would include all the above free listing information in a half page format of the magazine along with the Company logo, Leadership panel (pictures and designation of up to 4 top management), Awards won, Agency bio (50 words max) and Additional key clients on retainer. Plus annual subscription to the Online Directory. Cost: $3750 (Half page cost) + $2000 (Online Directory annual subscription cost) = $5750. Special discounted cost: $1500 net plus vat.
Option 2 – Full Page listing for each agency: This option would include a Half page listing with all of the above detailed listing information + annual subscription to Online Directory + either Half Page Interview with CEO or Half Page of pic of your team and your office. Cost: $5,500 (FP cost) + $2000 (Online Directory annual subscription cost) = $7,500. Discounted cost: $3000 net plus vat.
Option 3 – Double page option: Full Page listing for each agency opposite a Full page Advert
This option would include a full page with all of the above detailed Full Page listing information + a Full page Ad . The FP listing would be opposite your FP advert, thus giving you a Double page spread in the agency guide. This option also includes the Cost: $10,150 (Double page spread cost) + $2000 (Online Directory annual subscription cost) = $12,150. Discounted cost: $5000 net plus vat.
Listing format examples: