POP Communications had a favourable start to Q2 with some impressive new clients across the food and beverage, fashion, healthcare, and technology spaces. Multiple wins and signing global accounts across various sectors are a focus of the firm’s continued operational and five-year growth development plans.
‘We are thrilled to have welcomed internationally renowned and regional brands well regarded within their respective industries. It is an honour for POP Communications to have been chosen to represent these firms in the region covering an array of elements ranging from brand launches to reputation management, thought leadership positioning and education to general consumer awareness. It is a testament to our team’s work.,’ said Zainab Imichi Alhassan Alli, Co-Founder, POP Communications.
The following organisations have joined POP’s Communications roster this quarter:
- Accumed: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experts servicing the UAE and KSA healthcare entities. POP Communications has been entrusted with the firm’s PR, Social Media management, and SEO both in the UAE and KSA as the agency of record.
- Knwbility: A healthcare provider training firm Knwbility provides career instruction on highly sought-after skills in revenue cycle management (RCM), medical coding, clinical documentation and beyond. POP Communications has been appointed to drive the company’s communication across the UAE and KSA as well as manage SEO activities.
- Hey Marly: A German fashion accessories brand offering multifunctional and interchangeable timeless summer basics. The firm has been appointed to handle the fashion outlet’s regional launch covering, brand consultancy, media relations, influencer partnerships and performance marketing.
- Santechture: A leading healthcare fintech software provider that optimises healthcare providers’ revenue and claims process through automation and artificial intelligence. The firm has appointed POP Communications to execute its communication strategy and SEO presence in the UAE and KSA.
- Wingstop: A UAE fan favourite with over 15 outlets across the UAE, POP Communications has been appointed with managing the brand’s media relations and influencer campaigns, while also supporting brand partnerships and events.‘Ahead of our fifth anniversary this coming August expanding our client portfolio has been a priority for the firm. We’ve been fortunate to build a strong reputation in food and beverage, lifestyle, fashion and wellness with our work. This foundation opened the door to other categories including, technology, digital solutions, healthcare, and education among others expanding our reach and capabilities as we continue to evolve and forward plan,’ added Sarah Curtis, Co-Founder, POP Communications.