National team squads and lineups are being announced, and the region’s football fans and fanatics are counting down impatiently towards the return of the UEFA EuroCup championship, officially renamed as “Euro2020”.
Smart thinking and new technologies have taught the established medium of television some new tricks. Find out how to grab viewers’ attention at our Campaign Online Briefing – TV 2021: Changing Channels
With Covid-19 still persisting, Euro2020 serves as a huge source of relief for millions around the globe and digital is paving the way for the consumption of highly anticipated football-related content.
Download the latest research study, powered by CG-Data to learn more about how:
- Advertising associated with this event has its own unique experience
- Consumers are behaving and adapting their lifestyles
- Brands can become a natural part of the story, as well as key moments
- Marketers can leverage this big opportunity for achieving marketing KPI goals
- Ad Solutions can elevate brand equity, reach and engagement