After the resounding success of last year’s Saudi Report, Campaign Middle East announces publication of the second annual Saudi Report 2023, a supplement dedicated to the media, marketing and advertising scene in Saudi Arabia. Please find here the link to last year’s edition
Campaign’s Saudi Arabia Guide 2023 looks look at how the media, marketing & advertising market is changing in the Kingdom in this essential industry guide to the largest economy in the Middle East. We are looking at the below content from our partners in this country report:
1. The Agency directory : Building on the success of the ready-reference formula of Campaign’s annual agency guides. The directory is open to any agency with a business licence and office in Saudi Arabia. This directory is the ideal resource for clients looking for the best partners to promote their brands in Saudi Arabia. It will include local branches of international agencies, and also independent and home-grown Saudi agencies. Basic listings are free, or agencies can opt to pay to enhance their listings. Please find below the listing formats:
- Basic free listing: Agency name, Type of agency (Media/Creative/Digital/PR – Choose any one), Year founded, Head of company, Agency bio (50 words max), Key clients, Email, Services offered (5 max) & Office location in Saudi.
- Paid Half Page listing: All the above info + High Res Company logo, Leadership panel (Pics & Designations of up to 6 top management), Website, Local Phone numbers, Social media handles, Awards won, Key clients + Online Directory.
- Paid Full Page listing: All the above Half page listing options + a Half page Content / Casestudy / Advert. The content would also be published on campaign website .campaignme.com as the main lead story along with posts on Campaign’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram pages with your social handles for more exposure and would also be included in Campaign’s weekly newsletter.
- Double Page listing: In this option, you would get all the above options of Full Page listing Plus a Full Page advert.
Please see here all listings examples for reference.
Please email Campaign’s publisher Nadeem Quraishi, [email protected] for all partnership inquiries including the above paid listings, sponsorship packages and brand adverts.
Apart from the above listing, we are also looking for the below editorial content, please let us know by 3rd May if you would like to contribute editorially in this annual country report in any of the below formats:
2. Expert insight and analysis : Thought leadership pieces / opinion pieces from industry experts. Among the topics we will be covering are: Key Saudi insights, Marketing to the Youth, Influencers, Technology, AI, Cinemas, Events, Television, Outdoor and much more.
FORMAT: Please email us the topic for your opinion piece for our review and we will get back to you with our go ahead / feedback and suggestions.
3. Local work : Highlighting some of the best recent work created by Saudi agencies and for Saudi clients, pages of inspiration and recognition.
FORMAT: A video link to the work, or a high res images, 100 word write up and creative credits.
4. Data galore : Including ad spend predictions, historical data, social media user analytics, consumer spending habits and trends, broader economic indicators and more. The guide will provide a one-stop resource for those planning media campaigns and marketing strategies.
FORMAT: Please email us all the topic and details you would like to share and we will get back to you with our go ahead / feedback and suggestions.
Please email Campaign’s editor, Justin Harper, [email protected] for all editorial inquiries and we will get back to you with his feedback and confirmation.
Final deadline for submitting all content would be 11th May 2023.