This guide would be circulated on 29th Aug 2022 and it would be a comprehensive, all information in one, hands-on guide on PR & Events companies in the region.
Here are some quick pointers on our annual PR and Events Guide 2022:
1. The PR Guide will be a ready reference for brands managers, clients and other industry professionals looking for a PR agency, and for journalists looking for contacts. As a directory, it will list key clients, agency contacts and vital company information.
2. Building on the success of Campaign’s annual directories and guides rolled out over the last five years (including Digital, Media & Creative Agency Guides and TV, Radio Guide and Outdoor Guides), Campaign’s PR & Events Agency Guide is now in its 4th year running.
3. Basic listings are free, as we want to be as comprehensive as possible, so make sure we have your details. Enhanced listings are also available to make your agency stand out from the crowd. Get in touch now to share your details and ensure your place in what is sure to become the industry’s go-to reference source.
4. We are also looking at featuring Case Studies this year, so please send us the best work you have done with your partners that will inspire and showcase your agency’s strength.
5. Campaign ME has also digitized its directories, with each agency having their own page hosted in the Campaign’s Online Agency Directory on Campaign’s website . Clients and brands will use this directory to search for agencies based on their services requirement. We will feature in each of your agency page all the latest news, articles, contact details, work, clients and all related information that we featured in Campaign, so it will be updated throughout the year with fresh news, editorial articles, clients work and all related information, making it a good place for all brands and clients to see the work you have been doing and the news that you have been making and in this way contributing to lead generation.
You can view Campaign’s last year’s Campaign PR & Events Guide 2021 for reference.
Option 1 – Free Listings: This option includes the below data:
- Name of agency
- Is your agency more of a PR Agency or an Events company,
- Date founded,
- Regional headquarters/offices,
- Ownership/holding group,
- Head of company,
- Specialisms (5 max),
- Key clients (5 max).
Please note that there would be 8-10 free agency listings on each page. If exclusivity and added exposure are preferred, please find below the paid add-on options:
Option 2 – Extended Listings + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory: This option includes all the above free info and the below added info:
- Agency Bio (100 words)
- All Specialisms and all Key Clients
- Local phone number,
- Contact number
- Social media tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc)
Plus an annual listing subscription in Campaign’s Online Directory, where the above info would be available online throughout the year on Campaign’s website in the form of a full page listing.
Option 3 – Half Page listing for each agency: This option would include all the above listing information in a half page format of the magazine along with the Company logo, Leadership panel (pictures and designation of up to 6 top management) and Awards won. Plus annual subscription to the Online Directory
Option 4 – Full Page listing for each agency with Case Study: This option would include a Half page listing with all of the above detailed listing information + either Half Page Industry Snapshot Interview with CEO or Half Page Case Study + annual subscription to Online Directory
Option 5 – Double page option: Full Page listing for each agency opposite a Full page Case Study / Ad: This option would include a full page with all of the above detailed Half Page listing + Half Page Industry Snapshot Interview + a Full page Ad / Full Page Case Study. The FP listing would be opposite your FP Ad, thus giving you a Double page spread in the agency guide. This option also includes the annual subscription to Online Directory.
Option 6 – Bespoke partnerships: This option includes the Directory’s Title Sponsorship with logos on the Front Cover and Adverts in premium IFC & OBC positions. Costs are subject to requirements and negotiations.
For sending us the Free listings and more details on the costs of the above add- on options, please email [email protected] & [email protected]
The deadline is 8th August 2022 for providing us all the above listing information, this special issue would hit the stands on 29th August and will be available throughout September across all major bookstores, hypermarkets and Motivate’s collection points.