Participate in this year’s UAE Young Lions Digital Competition and stand the chance to represent the UAE at the International Young Lions Digital Competition (22nd – 26th June 2020) in Cannes, France.
- A team must consist of an art director and copywriter, under 30 years (i.e. born on or after 26th June 1989)
- Work for a registered creative communications/advertising/digital agency, or part of a creative team from the client side
- Freelance teams will also be accepted to compete in this competition
- Registration Deadline: Sunday 17th February 2020 | Fee: AED 4,000 per team (not inclusive of VAT)
- Competition: Saturday 22nd February 2020 | Time: 9:00am to 7:00pm | Venue: Motivate Offices, Media One Hotel, Dubai Media City
- Awards Ceremony: Monday 24th February 2020 | Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm | Venue: in5 Media Innovation Centre, Dubai Production City
Here is the promo video and a glimpse of the UAE Young Lions Digital Competition 2019.
What’s in it for the GOLD Winning Team?
The GOLD winning team of the UAE Young Lions Digital Competition 2020 will be flown to Cannes on an all expense paid trip to attend the 67th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, while representing the UAE at the International Young Lions Digital Competition 2020.
Click here for more details: http://motivatevalmorgan.com/uae-young-lions-digital-competition-2020/