OSN+ hosted a screening of new HBO series The Last of Us at Roxy Cinemas in Boxpark. The activation was supported by Lightblue and Golin MENA as the creative experience agency and PR agency respectively.
The event was held to promote the release of the series. Based on the critically acclaimed, multi-award winning video game, the series The Last of Us, takes place 20 years after modern civilisation has been destroyed. Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the U.S. and depend on each other for survival.
The experience was completed with guests receiving The Last of Us-inspired survival kits at the cinema.
- Developed by: Naughty Dog exclusively for the PlayStation® platforms.
- Written and executive produced by: Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann. The series is a co-production with Sony Pictures Television and is executive produced by Carolyn Strauss, Evan Wells, Asad Qizilbash, Carter Swan, and Rose Lam.
- Production companies: PlayStation Productions, Word Games, The Mighty Mint, and Naughty Dog.
- PR agency: Golin MENA
- Creative experience agency: Lightblue
- Venue: Roxy Cinemas, Boxpark