Marketing and sales executives gathered today at The Festival Arena, Dubai, to discuss the strategies and innovations disrupting the respective functions across a range of industries in the region as part of the Marketing & Sales Show ME 2019.
The first edition of the event brings together everyone, from C-Suite to Executive level professionals, as well as leading industry suppliers from across the Middle East and South Asia to discuss challenges and success stories, explore innovative new strategies and products and solidify a framework for growth and expansion.
Rebecca Tyson, General Manager of the Marketing & Sales Show ME 2019, explains the vision of the show: “For marketers, tech developments in the last ten years have changed the function beyond recognition. MarTech is more than just a buzzword; it’s changing how we interact with our customers, how we use and protect our customer data, and how we remain relevant in a digitally-savvy world. The Marketing & Sales Show is committed to providing a platform to discover the latest services and innovations needed to stay ahead in the industry and to ultimately support the regional economy.”
The conference covers six streams of accessible content, including the CMO summit, B2B/B2C Marketing, Sales Innovation & Strategy, and SME University.
The event had a massive launch, with over 3000 visitors in attendance on the first day/ Senior keynote speakers included:
- Mai Cheblak, Vice President – Media & Social, Emirates NBD
- Khaled Ismail, Vice President Communications, Tetra Pak
- Melissa Jarvinen, Director of Sales & Marketing, Novo Cinemas
- Pablo Durante, Chief Marketing Officer, AWOK
- Karsten Jankowski, General Manager Marketing & PR, Infiniti Middle East
- Matt Horobin, Director Brand Management, Dubai Airports
- Patrick Samaha, Chief Sales & Commercial Officer, Sky News Arabia
- Mohamed Noweir, Strategy & Growth Director, Careem
- Rami Zahran, Chief Marketing Officer, Saudi German Hospital Group
- Abdulwahed Juma, EVP Brand & Corporate Communications, du
- Bart Pietruszka, Chief Data Officer & Head of Analytics, HSBC
- Vishal Badiani, Creative Strategy Lead MENA, Snap Inc.
- Hamad Malik, Chief Marketing Officer, STARZPLAY
- Sevgi Gur, Customer & Consumer Experience Director, Michelin
- Sayad Ibrahimli, Cluster Director of Marketing and PR, Hilton Hotels Worldwide
With LifeonScreen as Platinum Sponsor, CleverTap, Gain Insights, MMP, Sitecore as Gold Sponsors, SAP as Customer Experience Partner, Snap as VIP Sponsor, LinkedIn as Community Sponsor, and SalesboxAI, Comarch, Changi, Exmarketplace, Meltwater, ZCloud Consultancy and Zoho as Silver Sponsors, the region’s leading technology companies are set to exhibit at the Marketing & Sales Show ME 2019.