Campaign Middle East is pleased to announce our 3rd annual edition of our Radio Guide 2020 that would be published on June 28th. This is our all information in one, hands-on directory on all Radio stations in the region for marketers, planners and media buyers. Here are some quick pointers about the Radio Guide 2020:
- The next issue sees the return of Campaign’s popular radio guide, listing all radio stations in the UAE. A ready reference for planners and buyers, this annual directory details stations’ demographics, content, frequency, language, audience numbers and more.
- It will be accompanied by articles about all things radio and audio. From the effects of Covid on listenership to the rise of podcasts and the potential of voice assistants, if it’s in your ears it’s in the magazine.
- Radio has always maintained market share through thick and thin, and the digital revolution is only making it stronger. Radio is an essential way to discover news, views and new music and since there is no such hands on, all information in one guide giving a detailed overview of all the stations in the region therefore there is a huge demand for this from marketers and agencies.
- Campaign Middle East’s 2020 Radio Guide is the perfect handbook for planners at agencies, clients and media looking at setting their radio strategy ahead for the more active second half of the year. It will be a comprehensive guide to the stations available in the GCC and wider MENA region. Each listing gives readers easy access to top-line information such as ownership, reach, availability and demographics. Enhanced listings carry more in-depth selling points such as listenership, flagship programmes and media rep contact details.
- Participation in the Campaign Radio Guide 2020 is the best way to stay top-of-mind among planners. The informative directory will sit on agency desks all year as the go-to reference on regional radio buying. If you are a radio channel that wants to reach out to media agencies and marketing managers, we want to know more about you and you should reach out to us. The guide would also be a ‘state of the nation’ report at how Radio is performing and what are its prospects for the year. Industry leaders will be quoted, whilst others will provide in-depth analysis in the form of first-person articles.
The Radio channel listings will also be featured in Campaign’s Online Directory. Campaign has digitizing all its guides and directories, now each channel will have their own page hosted in the Online Directory where agencies and brands can search for media based on their requirements. Here is an example of a Radio listing in our : https://campaignme.com/agency/pulse-95-radio. Similarly you can search for all the Radio Channel listings in the Online Directory by selecting Radio Channel in Type.
Please find below the partnership options:
Option 1 – Free Listings:
Radio Channel information:
- Name of the channel
- Ownership / Parent Company:
- Head office
- Number of staff
- Year founded
- Bio (please send in the below format)
b. Location of mast?
c. Which countries does it reach?
d. Broadcast License Lessor?
e. Email id
Please note that there would be minimum 8/10 free channel listings on each page. If exclusivity and added exposure are preferred, please find below the add on options:
Option 2 – Extended Listings + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory
Added Radio Channel information: The above 6 listings with the below added info:
6 Extended Bio
f. Listeners demographics
g. Flagship programmes
h. Rate card
7 Business details
Media rep (+ contact details)
Plus an annual listing subscription in Campaign’s Online Directory, where the above info would be available online throughout the year on Campaign’s website in the form of a full page listing.
Option 3 – Half Page listings for each channel:
All the above listings in a half page format of the magazine, plus:
9 Leadership panel (pictures and designations of up to 4 top management team)
10 Channel’s logo
Option 4 – Full Page listing for each channel:
Half page Listing for each channel + Half Page Partner Content will include the above logo Half Page option plus the lower half page utilized as an Interview with the channels head or a Half Page advert if the content is not required.
Option 5 – Double Page:
Half page Listing + Half Page Partner Content + Full page Advert. This option will include the above full page option plus a Full Page advert would be offered on the opposite page.
Option 6 – Sponsorship of the supplement:
The above Double page option plus you would be the official Co-sponsors of the report with your logo on the Front Cover of the report as one of the official Sponsor.
The deadline is 11th June 2020 for providing us the above listing information, this special issue would hit the stands on 28th June.
For the costs of all above Options and any other enquiries, please email: [email protected]
Download the 2019 edition of Campaign’s The Radio Guide 2019 here.