Campaign Middle East is pleased to announce our 4th annual edition of our Radio Guide 2021 that would be published on May 30th 2021. This is our all information in one, hands-on annual directory on all Radio stations in the region for marketers, planners and media buyers.
Here are some quick pointers about the Radio Guide 2021:
- The next issue sees the return of Campaign’s popular radio guide, listing all radio stations in the UAE. A ready reference for planners and buyers, this annual directory details stations’ demographics, content, frequency, language, audience numbers and more. It will be accompanied by articles about all things radio and audio. From the effects of Covid on listenership to the rise of podcasts and the potential of voice assistants, if it’s in your ears it’s in the magazine.
- Radio has always maintained market share through thick and thin, and the digital revolution is only making it stronger. Radio is an essential way to discover news, views and new music and since there is no such hands on, all information in one guide giving a detailed overview of all the stations in the region therefore there is a huge demand for this from marketers and agencies.
- Campaign Middle East’s 2021 Radio Guide is the perfect handbook for planners at agencies, clients and media looking at setting their radio strategy ahead for the more active second half of the year. It will be a comprehensive guide to the stations available in the GCC and wider MENA region. Each listing gives readers easy access to top-line information such as ownership, reach, availability and demographics. Enhanced listings carry more in-depth selling points such as listenership, flagship programmes and media rep contact details.
- Participation in the Campaign Radio Guide 2021 is the best way to stay top-of-mind among planners. The informative directory will sit on agency desks all year as the go-to reference on regional radio buying. If you are a radio channel that wants to reach out to media agencies and marketing managers, we want to know more about you and you should reach out to us. The guide would also be a ‘state of the nation’ report at how Radio is performing and what are its prospects for the year. Industry leaders will be quoted, whilst others will provide in-depth analysis in the form of first-person articles.
Click here to view Campaign’s last year Radio Guide 2020 for your kind referance. The Radio channel listings will also be featured in Campaign’s Online Directory. Campaign has digitizing all its guides and directories, now each channel will have their own page hosted in the Online Directory where agencies and brands can search for media based on their requirements. Here is a listings for example: https://campaignme.com/agency/89-1-radio-4 . Similarly you can search for all the Radio Channel listings in the Online Directory by selecting Radio Channel in Type.
Please find below the partnership options:
Option 1 – Free Listings:
Radio Channel information:
- Name of the channel
- Ownership / Parent Company:
- Head office
- Number of staff
- Year founded
- Bio (please send in the below format)
- Location of mast?
- Which countries does it reach?
- Broadcast License Lessor?
- Email id
Please note that there would be minimum 8/10 free channel listings on each page. If exclusivity and added exposure are preferred, please find below the add on options:
Option 2 – Extended Listings + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory
Added Radio Channel information: Includes the above 6 listings with the below extended info:
Extended Bio :
- Listeners demographics
- Flagship programmes
- Rate card
- Media rep (+ contact details)
- Contact number
Plus an annual listing subscription in Campaign’s Online Directory., where the above info would be available online throughout the year on Campaign’s website in the form of a full page listing.
Option 3 – Half Page listings for each channel:
Includes all the above listings in a half page format of the magazine + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory plus:
- Leadership panel (pictures and designations of up to 4 top management team)
- Channel’s logo
Option 4 – Full Page listing for each channel:
Half page Listing for each channel + Half Page Interview + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory. This option includes the above logo Half Page option plus the lower half page utilized as an Interview with the channels head or a Half Page advert if the interview is not required. Cost: AED10,000 plus vat.
Option 5 – Double Page:
Half page Listing + Half Page Interview + Full page Advert + Annual listing in Campaign Online Directory. This option will include the above full page option plus a Full Page advert would be offered on the opposite page. Cost: AED16,500 plus vat.
Option 6 – Official Partner the annual directory:
This option includes the above Double page option plus you would be the Sponsor with your logo on the Front Cover of the report as one of the official Partner to this annual directory.
Please send all listings information to [email protected] or call +971506453365 for the above extended listings rates and in case you have any further queries.
The deadline is 11th May 2021 for providing us the above listing information. This special issue would hit the stands on 30th May.