Senior Sales Manager – Gulf Business
Gulf Business is the leading business magazine and online platform covering the Middle East’s thriving business landscape. With a strong presence in the region for over 30 years, we provide in-depth insights, news, and analysis on the latest developments in business, finance, and industry trends.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Sales Manager to be a part of our Gulf Business commercial team. This person who will have a deep understanding of the media industry will play a crucial role in driving our sales efforts, expanding our client base, and contributing to the brands revenue growth.
- A proven track record in print, digital and event sponsorship sales
- Over 5+ years of sales experience including 2-3 years of local and industry experience, ideally from a publisher perspective.
- A demonstrable understanding of the broader picture of modern media products, including print, digital and live events, and the opportunities each represents both to advertisers and to the audience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels.
- Proven ability to excel in a faced paced, changing environment; work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Must be both entrepreneurial and proactive in nature.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for managing the sales activity across our print, digital and events portfolio to meet revenue targets by week and by period.
- Generates revenue from creation and sale of compelling advertising and sponsorship deals.
- Constantly seeks out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that targets are met.
- Enhance print and digital media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to potential customers including direct clients as well as agencies at a local, regional and international level.
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema, OOH and books. Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and a one page cover letter.