IDENTITY – EDITOR
Identity – the region’s leading monthly magazine dedicated to contemporary architecture, design, interiors, and property is seeking a dynamic editor to join the team and lead the content strategy for the brand across multiple platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Curating captivating and thought-provoking articles that highlight the latest trends and innovations in design regionally and internationally.
- Conducting interviews with renowned designers, artists, and industry professionals.
- Ensuring that all content meets high editorial standards, including proofreading, fact-checking, and adhering to our style guide.
- Driving the content strategy across the magazine and brand extensions across platforms; web, social, events etc.
- A deep understanding and appreciation for design, art, and architecture.
- Proven experience in editing for print and digital publications, with an eye for detail and a commitment to quality.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling narratives that captivate our readers.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box, offering fresh and innovative ideas.
- Graduate in Journalism or related course.
- Minimum of 7 – 8 years’ relevant professional work experience.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions and events, cinema, books and OOH.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and include examples of their work.