ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE / RECEPTIONIST
We are looking for a Receptionist / Administration Executive to join the Motivate team at our headquarters in Dubai Media City.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact, which entails welcoming all incoming clients and visitors to the office and direct them to the relevant department/team members.
- Manage the main telephone line of the company to greet callers, understand their requirements and direct them to the appropriate person or representative across different departments and divisions.
- Deal with general enquiries to the office.
- Enable requests from team members for local and international calls.
- Coordinate all in-coming / outgoing post, courier (domestic and international) and material deliveries (personal or otherwise) by liaising with the Administrative Supervisor. Keep a log to track all such tasks, and inform all deduction details for personal transactions to the payroll administrator.
- Coordinate the work of the Administrative Assistants. Receive requests for pick up and deliveries from relevant departments and assign it to the team as per the assigned territories.
- Update the filing, system entries and MIS, wherever applicable, to ensure smooth process flow.
- Processing of invoices of all assigned administration vendors, with prompt escalation and rectifications for all disputed invoices.
- Month to month SOA reconciliation with all assigned vendors to ensure zero balance.
- Managing the company travel desk to facilitate business travel.
- Any other tasks/projects that may be assigned from time to time.
In addition, the person would be working closely with the HR team and will support the Human Resource function as well.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professionalism and customer-oriented approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema, OOH and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their resume along with a one-page cover letter.