Today, Twitter launched its Flight School Video Course in Arabic, a new two course online learning series designed to help agency media planners and buyers understand Twitter’s video advertising solutions, what differentiates Twitter video and how to get started on video campaign execution.
The first course, ‘Twitter Video Advertising Foundations’ explains what the Twitter video ad products are and how these ad formats help achieve marketing objectives. It also showcases why video on Twitter is unique, how Twitter offers premium brand safe content, and how Twitter video delivers incremental reach for TV buyers.
The downloadable content includes statistics and case studies including the MENA region, to support the media planning process.
The first course includes the following modules:
- Video on Twitter – the unique perspective that the Twitter audience brings to the platform to understand how Twitter fits in within the video landscape
- Twitter video inventory – how Twitter’s video publishers, brand safety and transparency differentiate Twitter video
- Launch with First View – an ad format that places brands’ videos at the top of Twitter timelines for 24 hours
- In-Stream Video Ads & Sponsorships – pre-roll ads that allow advertisers to build brand relevance by aligning their messages with premium content
- Promoted Video ad formats – the different ad formats and the appropriate use cases for each
- Case studies and sample plans – real-world examples from media buyers
Brayden Ainzuain, Head of Digital & Innovation, MENA, Publicis Media, who completed the first English-language course said, “The Twitter Video Advertising Foundations course provides a fantastic capabilities overview of one of the most popular and powerful platforms in the Middle East. It successfully covers topics such as new original programming sponsorship opportunities, impactful formats focused on meeting advertisers’ marketing objectives such as First View (which gives a promoted video top placement in timelines), and very importantly today, it clearly highlighted how it addresses brand safety for all advertisers. The course is an effective way to understand the different ways that Twitter brands and agencies can use the platform to deliver on the advertisers’ challenges.”
The second Arabic-language course, ‘Twitter Video Advertising Campaign Basics’ is set to launch in the coming months. With a learning objective to help media professionals execute video plans, it includes details around campaign setup, measurement and reporting, as well as troubleshooting and optimising.
The first free course is live in both Arabic and English and can be accessed at takeflight.twitter.com via mobile, desktop or tablet, and can be completed in 30 minutes or less.